nikkygistnews

Saidi Balogun & Fathia Celebrate their First Son's Birthday with Loving Words

While their fans are still waiting to see if Saidi can forgive whatever it is his 'wife' Fathia did in secret that led to the official divorce of their marriage, both of them are doing their best to make their children happy even they they live apart.
Their son, Khalid just turned a year older. Below is how the celebrated him online:

His dad, Saidi wrote: Happy birthday to Amb KHALID BALOGUN omo Baba ee. I wish you all the best in life. I am proud of you my boy. Keep smiling. 
His mum, Faithia Wrote: I thank God for the day I gave birth to you till this moment, my joy, my breath, my love, my inner peace, my king, my forever crush! may ALLAH continue to bless you for mi, love u till eternity, Alabi mi..

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »